Let us give shape to your ideas!
We manufacture carbon brush holders, filters, switches, and contact units on production equipment with a capacity of between 5000 and 10 million units per year. Plastic injection moulding takes place in our one and two-component injection moulding workshop, where over 700 different sizes of product are created.
Our engineering team can help you in the following areas:
- Product and process development with cost optimization
- Mould making and optimal injection mould design
- Injection moulding tools up to 16 cavities!
- Filling simulation and calculation
- CAD design
Our injection moulding competencies:
- Processing of any thermoplastic material at temperatures of up to 500 °C
- Overmoulding of stamped or bent inserts and lead frames
- Overmolding of electronic components and soldered subassemblies
- Silicone moulding
- Composite parts made of metal and any thermoplastic material
- Wall thicknesses of 0.3–5.0 mm and manufacturing tolerances up to 0.03 mm